Thursday, July 7, 2011

EDCI5825 Final Post

At the beginning of the course I was unaware of most of the technology that existed for educators.  When we started to go over the resources, I was hesitant to use them because they seemed too complicated and I did not think they fit into my content area, but I have found that they are easy to use and I can do a lot with them for my classes.  I still think some of what we did in this course will not apply to the classes I teach, but since there are so many different disciplines in this class it is difficult to find resources that everyone will find useful.  Regardless of whether I use them or not, it is good to have the knowledge of how they work because it gives me more opportunities to be creative in my classes.  I am much more comfortable with technology than I was when I first started this course.  I know that I still have a lot to learn and I am not comfortable with everything we used, but I think I have a better understanding of what is available to me.  I will feel much more confident exploring other resources when I teach because of what we have done in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment